Content Management Platform
Content management provides a complete view of content in context, when and where you need it
Get a complete view of your content management processes
From invoices to contracts to video files, your organization has a wide variety of business-critical content that’s required to support key processes, drive operations and serve customers. When this content is scattered across physical and electronic locations, users waste valuable time searching, with no easy way to ensure the most up-to-date information. To harness the true value of your key content, you need to handle it effectively with a content management platform.
With Hyland’s electronic content management capabilities, you organize, manage and optimize critical content originating across your organization, providing users with a complete view of the information they need when they need it.
Leverage a content management platform to:
- Work digitally with business content, regardless of format and where the content currently resides.
- Empower users to easily search for documents while leveraging digital folders and file cabinets to keep content organized.
- Effectively handle revisions and versions to ensure users access the most current content.
- Use notes, markups and electronic signatures, supporting effective collaboration and streamlining content management processes.
- Provide a complete audit history of actions taken on key content for .
- Rapidly distribute the right documents to the right employees for required reading and training — easily tracking and proving employee acknowledgements.
Automated content management processes simplify access to documents and information, enabling your users to quickly and easily locate the information they need to complete tasks, make decisions and provide excellent customer service.